Dec 23, 2011

Alexandra Breckenridge Interview |American Horror Story

 Some days ago Alexandra Breckenridge gave an interview to a journal and that was published on a US daily newspaper. They discuss about American Horror Story also Alexandra Breckenridge's experience.

Querist: We started this uniform. [It did not catch that show, I think, and crowned with a half leagues, super low cut, lacy sexy French time.

Alexandra Breckenridge: [Laughter] Now that the season is over, let's just say I eat a lot more recently.

Querist: What kind of crazy. It is explicitly fetishist. But other than the fact that he no idea of ​​how a sexual time with this part.
Alexandra Breckenridge: I mean, I knew what sex was Moira, who was a page, but it is a great success to develop it for you. There is a reason beyond the sex, he is a soul who tries to break free of the house.

Querist: Many of his works, this year was trying to trap Dylan McDermott in the boudoir. How to get to this place.

Alexandra Breckenridge: It is not, Moira to seduce Ben [harmonically, McDermott's character. He has a very slow deadpan vibe, but it is absolutely free of charge in your body. So, I got some dirty rap songs ... I love "Down On Me" - and 50 Cent Jeremih.

Querist: Do you agree with that character, Frances Conroy. Most residents like Moira to see an old, tired woman's life care at home for years. But, as Dylan, see your sexpot. You have all the system and Frances.

Alexandra Breckenridge It's not really, because it is like seeing through a different lens. We can work together, sometimes, however, as different Moerae same place we also have our hair colors together, it is very entertaining and it has a great sense of humor, which led to the salon every six weeks and just leave.

Querist: This show is like a ruivos.

Alexandra Breckenridge:Yes, I do not know why, but [Murphy] has ruiva. It's a vampy red, as Jessica Rabbit. Andy Lecompte was the color for me, and France, and beautiful.

Querist: For a moment, that season, the employer is threatening to buy a house and the occupants of the floor unit. The Ghost conspiring to stop it, and steps to Moira, there is another way that the IT-in-biting his penis during oral sex.

Alexandra Breckenridge: I gritei. In fact, when I read gritei scenario. I do not get the pages were set up, and let no one falls in my lap. But I thought that was ridiculous. Do not over, obviously. Putting him on the head several times into someone's crotch for hours is not pleasant.

Querist: Moira With regard to all other skill, cleanliness is better to keep your own house now.

Alexandra Breckenridge:Well, I am doing my clothes. I think, personally, my house clean, better than Moira clean show. I think that, Frances is next to Moira in detail.

Rewritten by Wasiul Biswas                          24.12.2011 

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More