Dec 25, 2011

How do I not know more about it? - Angelina Jolie


To Ermin Bravo, the butter, peanut, that caused flashbacks.

Bravo, as an actor in film and theater, Years after the war in Bosnia ended, but could not touch the spices, afraid of what they produce. "It was just one of those sweet [aid] packages we have, and we ate so much that during the war," Bravo, now 32, recalls. "According to [reacquainted with me, I could not eat it brought back many memories."
"This Shoot" Filming and was  "In the Land of Blood and Honey," a drama about some of the darkest events in the modern era, led by its brightest celebrity Angelina Jolie. Powered by the other missions, he met with goodwill, the actress, director and producer of a fictional story about the atrocities of the Balkans, Bosnia and all the related Slavic languages​​. it is his first time behind the camera, but not in the film, instead, the film brings to the people who lived in 1992-1996, the horrors of war.

"THIS IS A WAR that happened to my generation. How do I not know more about it?" Angelina Jolie says of the Bosnian conflict. (Carlo Allegri / Associated Press)

Conflict ceifou at least 145 thousand lives and left countless thousands of wounded, violated and traumatized more. It is not perceived by many Americans, when it is done, the further recuado public awareness of the decade to September 11: Now Jolie is trying to rekindle interest and shed light on that dark chapter.

"I came to the area, and I read about it, but when I began to really see, I think," This is a war, which took place in my generation because I do not know much more than it is: "Jolie, 36, an he said with a drop in hotel Manhattan: "I have been detailed. The more I learn. I was shocked, even angry. "

Rewritten by Wasiul Biswas                    25.12.2011

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More