Jan 14, 2012

celebs: what type man is Justin Bieber| Justin told about himself

Pop star Justin Bieber becoming love of all.The fans of singer Justin increasing day by day.Every body interested to know about personal Justin Bieber.And Justin Bieber recently mentioned himself in several magazines.Although various sites wrote a little change but root article is same.


"People should know that I will no longer be children," says Justin Bieber's cover story in the latest issue of V magazine, where the pop star, who is approaching his 18th birthday in February this year, the annual arrival of the pressure at the center of attention.

He continued: "I do not try to match what people want me to be, or go there and get the party started, people see me on alcohol: I want to do my own pace."

"I can not begin to sing about things like sex, drugs and profanity," said the teen heartthrob, who is very public with Selena Gomez. "I love, and maybe more I love, I am making as much, but I want to be someone who is respected by all."

"I am not religious, I'm spiritual," said Bieber high fashion magazine. "I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins I think he was in this position, and I always have to give him the glory he deserves for putting me here, but I do not consider me religious.

"Many people who are religious, I think you lose and they go to church just to go to church: I am not trying to disrespect them - you know, what works for you but for me, I pray more focus, I do not go to his church. I have not been to church in a long time, but I know I'm talking with him, and all these things. "

"I must be honest I'm new and I am not as disciplined as I should be," he said, "If I had a day off, I have a dance studio, but I'm out with my friends, but when I my 20s to get down and work as hard as these other people. "

Jutin Bieber continued: "After all, I want to do your best, what I do: I want to be the best in the world: I want to be better than anyone who ever did it: I do not want people to think I was just a teen sensation I want to make the transition and become great. "

Tag :about  Justin Bieber,nature of Justin Bieber,Honest Justin,magazine interview of Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber in real life 


posted by Wasiul Biswas                       13.Jan.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More