Jan 27, 2012

Tennis Update: Maria Sharapova lost Victoria won

Victoria Azarenka's impressive victory 6-0 6-3 Maria Sharapova Australian Open crown to her maiden Grand Slam title, prompt Belarus to the top of the table.

It was not long before the appearance of confusion for a place in connection with a smile.



"Wow," Victoria smiled before her voice began to crack.

"I would like to thank my team, you guys have supported me for so long and believe me, and it made ​​me, that I can not believe me, and I can finally lift the trophy.

"I want to thank my parents, who are watching today, of course, my friends, my boyfriend and my grandmother, the person who most inspires me in my life.

The second set was even easier. Sharapova served with the usual problems, Azarenka capitalized. It was what made ​​mistakes in the doubles Sharapova, was afraid of them. Lack of confidence caused him to lose 14 of her 17 points in the second serve. Azarenka breaks every service game in the second set, Sharapova 6-0 to bagel.

It was one of the dominant performances in Grand Slam finals in recent years.

Azarenka fell to the baseline, Sharapova earned a shot at the starting point. "What happened?" He yell at the box player. "It's crazy."

Azarenka and Sharapova entered the match played between them six times and the dividing 3-3 win, but in each case he won the final two plays, both on hard court in 2010 and 2011.

Women's tennis has got a new Grand Slam champion and new player in the world.


posted by Wasiul Biswas                       29.Jan 2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More