Mar 12, 2012

Are you ready for Ball tour of Lady Gaga?

The Born This Way Ball Tour will begin on April 27 in Seoul, Korea.Lady gaga is that "die of excitement in anticipation of their next tour images.


The singer plans to stage The Born This Way Ball concert series.Gaga can't wait to impress her "little monsters" with her stage antics.

"The new stage show is easily the most fun I age, & that even there yet. IM died of excitement. Into the ice, if I do it: [SIC]" gaga published his Twitter account Sunday.

Lady gaga is on his tour of South Asia. He wants to reveal their plan to live fans visiting new and exotic places.

"As everyone is so rad Jakarta is selling like crazy, and" He twittou. "You can not wait to meet all the new monsters in places that I did not."

Lady gaga is a great reverence and love for the world, and he appreciates his fans that deeply.

"I never dreamed that a new round of sick and explore how," He twittou. "Thank you, that I have my back. Wait until you see the music alive (SIC)"

The leg Oceania gaga concert at Auckland, New Zealand, on 07 June.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More