Mar 1, 2012

Zac Efron is not happy with its position in and out

The heartthrob Zac Efron - the high school musical notes that he is the man who stunt and voice their views on his films and some European countries is not nearly enough for Butch.


"The first time I have heard, when we were doing the press tour for high school musical," Zac says.

"I will never forget the premiere in Italy and Spain, each one has a nice voice, but mine is too high. I said, you play with me I thought punk had in some way, then, that my voice is the voice of many. Spain and Italy is very high, I get it. "

Efron recently revealed his first true love was with her ​​nanny.

"His name to bear," Zac said: "I think he was in high school, and I am 12 or less.

"I have great enthusiasm. It is very spontaneous and fun. I think that my love to my brothers and I did everything to make him the impression that it is ridiculous."


posted by Wasiul Biswas                      01.Mar.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More