Apr 13, 2012

Jessica Alba hopes White House for her a surprise birthday party

Jessica Alba turned 31 on April 28.Jessica has not thrown a huge birthday party this year, with plans to carry out official business in Washington, DC


However, Jessica hopes that others will continue unexpected vacation, while she is there.

"I will be in Washington DC This is not my birthday," Jessica said E. Online.

"I'm going to go to the White House Correspondents dinner, they do not know what they were playing me a big birthday party dinner, but they are secret."

Jessica is shocked when her family home, which has a temporary tattoo, which is measured by the length of her arm during the Filming of the upcoming search Go

Although the actress has a small Tattoos on her body in real life, rather than looking to up grade to be inked.

"My godmother and saw that she was a good, 'This is a new Tattoo". "Jessica remembers:" I was like, not just this film, and she was like, "Oh, OK." Now that [the look on my sleeve or a large tattoo on my arm, but if anybody is interested in the good: I have zero judgment on it. "

Tag: Jessica Alba, birthday of Jessica Alba, age of Jessica Alba, white house party, Tattoo

posted by Wasiul Biswas                      13.Apr.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More