Apr 6, 2012

Kate Winslet says being catapulted to fame was a "rude awakening"

Kate Winslet has become an worldwide famous star after appearing in 1997. The film Titanic alongside Leonardo DiCaprio.


Kate was 21 at the time, and although she felt mature enough to take on the film, which is the center of attention that followed was impressive.

"I remember thinking:" I am much more grown up than other people my age, I am more stubborn, and I know who they are. "Of course I look back, and I have no idea, only the last few years of my life I figured, what, or more than I did and now I'm feeling," well, now I'm found. Now I understand, "she said in a television interview in Great Britain.

"It's tough being a well-known that fast one day I could go there and buy a quart of milk and the next day I could no longer do. Or I could, but they write about how I looked terrible, because they hadn `t put my makeup.

"It happens sometimes rude awakening for you."

Kate is the first time I saw her wearing a blue cap on the Titanic, James Cameron's blockbuster. The Star has a very vivid memories of filming the scenes.

"I remember everything that was on the scene it was boiling hot, and I was sweating like hell in that fantasy. I remember all my suits felt when walking and running," she smiled.

posted by Wasiul Biswas                       6.Mar.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More