Jun 11, 2012

Tom Cruise revealed on the radio show that Suri needed a little convincing

Tom Cruise has revealed that his daughter Suri was "surprised" look on his next film on the rock of ages.



Six-year-old had visited him with a package that was previously uncertain MOM Katie Holmes and Tom really rock.

In an interview with Ryan-Seacrest radio program today, Tom revealed that Suri needed a little convincing.

"When I eyeliner and painted nails, [Suri], it was a little surprised by her," he shares. "He was like, what is happening with my father."

"I play with friends because you have no hair and makeup and Katie have established, and very good.

"Suri comes to my groups and you should use a rigid body is going to blast out of the Father and bloody. Hurt you."

The 49-year-old musician plays Stacee Jaxx heavy Hollywood film music, and says that Suri came to him and I want to see.

"When it appears he really enjoys singing," Tom moved to: "And here I am black nail polish and eyeliner: It means that it takes everything, and cool."

posted by Wasiul Biswas                 12.june'2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More