Dec 6, 2012

Chris revealed that jokes about children and women are the ones that crowds find the most humorous


Chris Rock - has joked that he has a real woman "Comedy crazy b *** h wife."The Funny Man called a family of his own pieces kamedia change.

Chris has shown that children and find more humor Jokes about women in the crowd, he had to invent a fictional woman to avoid hurting the feelings of your partner.
"[It's good that the scene is] not the case in your family's personal experience with theirs alone, I do not care what you think, really, what I say to our women, try to make sure that at least five Six of my friends are going through a similar situation this way, I'm fiddling with my wife, "said Chris American edition of Vanity Fair:" We want to say that my wife is a beautiful woman, the mother of my children, I got my wife comedy. a crazy Bi ** h "

The Star interviewed a special edition of the publication kamedia. This question master JUDD Apatow, who is the guest editor, Editorial Chris admitted that his friend and Comedy of things have changed since he married and settled.

"If [the more pleasant things had changed all that, you had three objectives: (1) a good comedy (2) Make Money with comedy, and (3) the sex comedy. : Chris said, "[Now what to do: Well, it seems that we are good people. We have money. We were married for more than all the rest. Sad to say, but we try to keep our way of life now, not sucking, and prevent Celebrity Apprentice ".



posted by Wasiul Bisaws           06.dec.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More