Jan 6, 2013

Scam alert: Norah Oneil-THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE‏

Don`t communicate with fake email sender, below real example of false email-

Hello Dearest,
I am glad to write to you, how are you ? I hope you are fine, I thank God for you. Your message was a total relief to me.  May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life. 

I  will like him to make away for you, my love, i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i can come to your country and have a free life over there.

In this camp, We are many living as refugees and our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling paper. It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out of here very soon. At the moment, i  do not have any relative whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is  Reverend Joel Johnson who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church here in the camp ( Christ The Evangelic Mission ). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's telephone number ( +221775204897 OR 00221775204897  ) .

Honey, please feel free to call  me through his number because i have told him about you. If  you call, tell him that you want to speak with me ( Norah Oneil ), he will surely send for me from the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. Meanwhile, i am communicating with you through the Reverend's Computer because this is the only means we can communicate to each other .

Again i do not work nor do anything for living as a result that eating is very difficult as we are given food ones a day. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank ( Standard Chartered Bank ) in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3 Million U.S Dollars ( Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars ).

Meanwhile, I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as my 'foreign partner' which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred. From it, you can send me money to prepare and get ready my traveling documents to come  over there in order to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Joel Johnson. because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and do not tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember, I am giving you all these information due to trust and believing that no one will think to hurt me after hearing all that i have gone through. My love, please I will like you to call me by  13 o'clock GMT London local time, like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and pray for me.only food is the problem of the camp we are not eating,
I awaiting to hear from you soon . Call me if you wish, darling i love your photos is very attractive baby i love you.

True Love, Norah  


Read more related article

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More