Sep 1, 2013

Liz Hurley: Heart rules head

Elizabeth HURLEY very strict about children who have good manners , but found that the heart can rule the head.

The model , actress , and Damian, 11, and Steve Bing, who she had a brief relationship in 2001.

Although it behaves very important to Elizabeth Damian is trying to make their own decisions.

"I look like an Italian mother, and I think that my son is a lawgiver," she laughs the British edition of OK! magazine

"We are very close, and I think it's very interesting that I'm very strict about manners and appropriate behavior , but very quiet about it is to follow your heart and choose their own path . Although some guidelines . "

Being in the industry in which the star has words of wisdom for his young family .

"Miles great teen look and hope you do well ," she smiled.

"Of course , for me it's still my baby nephew and I always warn you of what could happen, and the big bad world ."

Elizabeth is currently the girlfriend of Australian Cricket player SHANE Warne.

Dating athlete does not mean that the star, 48, is more familiar with the rules.

"Hmmm ... I know some of them, but I usually have to look forward to when someone raises a lot of joy when I'm always wrong end of the stick. " He admitted.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More