Oct 28, 2014

Kim Kardashian's Birthday Gift | Birthday Photos 2014

Unbelievable insane birthday gift Kanye gave Kim. Kim Kardashian made a couple of pennies with a paid appearance at Tao in Las Vegas.

What's more her spouse, Kanye West, provided for her the accompanying, for every People.com: a Birkin pack tweaked by their girl, North, 1.


No, we are not clowning. Yes, we acknowledge how lavish those packs are; croc Birkins can retail for $60,000 in Hermès stores, while plain old cowhide Birkin sacks strive for about $10,000.

"Kanye had a case, a tote, this Hermès handbag, and I opened it and I thought it was so cool. It was all painted truly cool and after that there was my machine and it said, 'Press Play,'" Kardashian said. "I pressed play and my little girl was sitting outside artwork the handbag. I thought it was a craftsman that painted the handbag, some custom thing. I thought it was some new craftsman, and it was my girl. It was astounding and I have everything on feature."

Furthermore get this: Just like different fathers, West now and then tucks in his girl, reports mother.

"There are nights I constrain him to put her to rest," she said. "There's those nights when you're depleted and need a change of landscape, so I'll say, 'Father, its your night.' I'll listen by the route to verify everything is going alright.

Kim Birthday photo 2014



News 28.Oct.2014

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More