Oct 9, 2014

Taylor Swift has revealed she has sworn off romance for now and gets in a panic at the thought of dating.

The Love Story singer - whose famous exes include Harry Styles, Taylor Lautner and John Mayer - has been without a boyfriend for a while but she told People she took herself off the market on purpose to embrace the single life.

"I made the decision to spend time on my own and figure out who I am," said the star, whose love life has often inspired her music.



"When you take the other person out of the scenario and you're walking through life on your own, you end up figuring out what you actually like without anyone else's input."

Taylor, 24, revealed she isn't in a rush to meet Mr Right and has been focusing on spending time with her female friends.

"I'm not going to compromise the happiness and independence that I've found for just anybody. The idea of a date gives me a partial panic attack!" said the Shake It Off singer.

"It includes 40 paparazzi cameras shooting through windows at us, and that's not relaxing or alluring for me. That makes me want to crawl under the couch and hide! But I'm fine! I have two cats. That's all I need."

She went on: "It would take an astonishing human for me to even consider getting back into a relationship. It would take something really, really, really, really different - a kind of a one-in-a-million person for me to face all that.

"I don't have any kind of idea who I'd want to be with, because I don't have any pieces missing from my life right now. I'm not looking for anything to complete."

News 09.Oct.2104

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More