Jun 1, 2012

Justin Bieber suffers concussion after slamming head into glass wall during Paris concert

It turns out, Justin Bieber adorable mop hair does not offer much protection.

The "boy" singer suffered a concussion on Thursday after a run to the glass wall of his concert in Paris.


Bieber's head hit the division, and to the grid through the glass behind the scenes of the music, which will star 18-year-old pop told TMZ.

"I felt hurt and a little light headed, but my adrenaline I feel like I'm pushing for it, and I realized the last song," said Bieber gossip site. "When I went to the backstage and immediately felt a few weeks, and I desmaiei to 15 seconds."

Hours after the incident, intelligence Bieber seemed unharmed to his head injury.

"I am Canadian hard: lol: It is good", - Bieber twittou Thursday: "Just the other night should be easy to take it up again tomorrow, guys. Thank you. "

It was a busy four-city promotional tour in Europe so far.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More