Jan 24, 2012

Oscar nomination reaction of Rooney Mara

Rooney Mara nominated in Oscar 2012 award for movie The girl with dragon tattoo and she reacts like this-
"I was asleep and my phone started to get crazy," recalled Rooney Mara.
The film was skirting around the edges of the awards season and a number of points on the radar interrogation experts. "" I knew that there is a small chance, but I did not wait for it: I do not know about the policy (premium), but it was the last game, and I think that many of the films, which were gifts early. I feel very humbled and honored to be mentioned: "One of the first people who spoke Tattoo director David Fincher: The Mara keep most of the details of the conversation to himself, he discovered that he had said to him:" I can not do it without him, and he should feel responsible for the appointment and proud. "


posted by Wasiul Biswas                       25.Jan.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More