Feb 13, 2012

Aamir Khan and Shahruk Khan don't like smoking

Shah Rukh Khan struggles with smoking. And it is usually carried out by their children because they may contain their dependence on nicotine.



However, more than one year after Aamir Khan owns, and this time he says it is good. And if there is something that common to Shahruk, who was his case that the constant provocation of their children, which caused him to kick ass. There was a time when smoking 40 cigarettes a day.

Speaking of which frequently ate their decision to quit smoking, Aamir, who is in transit to their next television show: "When my film is about to hit theaters, I was nervous and I felt the pressure to ensure that tobacco would be" So what is the reason for the renewed promise this time? 

Aamir revealed: "Honestly, my son Junaid and daughter were getting very frustrating: kiran-my mother always told me to throw away my cigarettes and lighters were today, 01 January 2011, to be exact, decided that" enough "I can say that four people in general.

Mr.Perfectionist says that he threatens to kick the habit not only benefit the individuals, but the family: "Your family loves you more than you." It also helps the actor, the only difference between the release of her next week and launch Dhoom 3. Aamir does not undergo a strict fitness regime for the film, and tobacco are not absolute.


posted by Wasiul Biswas                      14.Feb.2012 

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More