Feb 3, 2012

Celebs: Stacy Keibler Angelina Jolie despises as a private Jet

Angelina Jolie does not seem to be any sign of friendship with Stacy Keibler. Despite the well publicized bromance between Brad Pitt and George Clooney, who was recently in Los Angeles to help the private sector, as the palm Springs International Film Festival is a friend of the two protagonists.


Stacy Keibler and Angelina Jolie

Angelina refused to recognize that Stacy was in the same plane, "the source tells TMZ Weekly about the coldness Jolie took Clooney's girlfriend on the plane trip from January 07." Angelina came out of the way to ignore it, because the final takeoff, he was not looking. even like Stacy. He was not with him.

The second source says that it is not surprising that the mother of six children, 36-year-old former professional wrestlers amiguinhos was not all that they are very happy: "Angie is not really a girlie girl.

Well, I have a few friends and I just ... I will stay at home a lot, "explains the actress, who became the director:" I do not do much with them, and I am really leaving the house, but ... I do not know, I do not have many friends with whom I spoke: Brad Pitt really the only person to speak.

 
posted by Wasiul Biswas                       03.Feb.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More