Nov 2, 2014

Elijah Wood played hobbit Frodo Baggins in the Lord Of The Rings films

Elijah Wood has uncovered that coming back to Middle Earth for the Hobbit movies was similar to "a blessing".

The 33-year-old on-screen character repeated his part of hobbit Frodo Baggins in the first portion of Peter Jackson's Hobbit prequel set of three, An Unexpected Journey - very nearly 10 years after the last Lord Of The Rings film, The Return Of The King.

He likewise cameos as Frodo in Air New Zealand's new wellbeing feature, close by Dean O'gorman (Fili the midget), Sylvester Mccoy (Radagast) and executive Peter, and is tipped to return for the last film, The Battle Of The Five Armies.

"It was a blessing. It was similar to being given a welcome to a family get-together," he said.



"I sincerely never thought I would play Frodo again, I never thought I'd do a reversal to Middle Earth. I never thought I'd be back in New Zealand in that setting, so to be given the opportunity to return and visit old companions again and see (Sir Ian) Mckellen as Gandalf along these lines a hefty portion of the team parts who had taken a shot at Lord Of The Rings, it was a truly dazzling thing."

He included: " I imagined that a piece of my life was carried out and I got to see it again without the majority of the weight, provide for it an embrace and proceed onward."

Elijah, who stars as American writer John Malcolm Brinnin in biopic Set Fire To The Stars, treasures his uncommon keepsake in the wake of shooting the extra large screen adjustments of JRR Tolkien's books.

notice

"In The Lord Of The Rings, Bilbo has this red book that he's composition his journals in. I have that book," he said.

"They offered it to me on my last day, which is truly ravishing. I've escaped some place. I don't have any extraordinary spot for these things."

Set Fire To The Stars, which stars Celyn Jones as Welsh artist Dylan Thomas, opens in films on November 7.


News. 02.Nov.14

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More