Feb 16, 2012

Celebs:Christina Ricci poses clothless

Christina Ricci has always been concerned about the nudity scenes, then suck it up and carried with her on it.
Christina Ricci appeared in several films, she was ten years old and already a number of different genres.Christina Ricci was rude and said some of her paintings, skin-proofing the camera does not get easier.


"I want to dress me as a child and I prefer to use a ton of clothes and dressed at all times. I acostumei the fact that I did not expect to wear clothes often. You know, those days are you afraid of it, it, suck, and it is do, "she explained.

"Sometimes [the staff forget that there are], it depends on how many days they had their clothes."

Christina appears alongside Robert Pattinson new film Bel Ami, which is based on the book and Guy de Maupassant. Robert plays Georges Duroy, who rises to prominence in Paris, by fooling a number of rich women.

Christina had to master a British accent for Clotilde to Marelle role. Christina Ricci thought hard, Robert is continuously showing your pronunciation errors.

"Yes, I had the accent coach who worked with me for about two or three weeks ago, I always break it," she said in an interview on BBC-Radio 1.

"The American actors are lazy, because we are rarely called on to do accents, I have just been better for him all the time: Rob will make fun me and Saarland want me, then I will do it again."

Robert and Christina was wonderful as well as together.Ricci rose to fame thanks to her role in Twilight series, and Christina was surprised how much was damaged.

 posted by Wasiul Biswas                      15.Feb.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More