Feb 17, 2012

Deena Cortese doesn't see herself as a bi sexual

To be fair, Deena Cortese had no better luck with the guys on the show. Cortese spent a considerable amount of time in Italy lamenting his lack of men's achievements, but she definitely has not one but two of his roommates by Pauly D-and Snookie.


And what better kiss, Deena diplomatically insist that all of its courses, each of which had different experiences, saying, "Snooks and I are more like" See? Fun and Pauly, and I was like, drunken chaos. "

Deena Cortese sincerity comes in the wake of his partner's Snookie discussing their Sexuality.

"I think I have done things with girls formerly Bi», - Snookie, aka Nicole Polizzi The Huffington is not. "But I'm not a girl, because I love ... penis, but I tried. "

In terms of labels, but do not expect Deena followed foosteps Snookie.

"I really do not see myself as a bi [sexual \]," she said, "But if that is what people want to call me, fine."


posted by Wasiul Biswas                      18.Feb.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More