Feb 6, 2012

Rooney Mara: I don' think that is a different character

Rooney Mara is a girl's bond with Daniel Craig-on package for Dragon tattoo, because both are "far and saved."

Actress Rooney stars as troubled hacker Lisbeth Salander in the film has a complicated relationship with Rooney on the screen character Daniel Mikael Blomkvist. The Duo embarks on a search for a missing woman who is forty years ago.


Rooney says that their relationship is strange resonating out on the screen too.

"I think, Daniel and I are both very distant and guarded, so it does not connect it did not draw a lot of things together but we spent some time trying to do, just by reading through the script and trying to make it work," he explained at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival Collider (SBIFF).

"We will march in the film, which was launched in Stockholm for the first few months, we are all quite small films was out of doors, and so we have some time to get used to each other before irmos in Los Angeles, and to the meat of the film."

Rooney is a co-director David Fincher. The Star says the director is a joy to work with.

"Everything about working with David is very surprising that the exchange of things about it: I want to work with him", he moved to ...

Rooney discussed the type of character who loves to play. The Star is much easier to play a totally different character in his own person.

"I do not think about it I do not think that is a different character for me: For me, it's probably easier to play a character, which is very different, the accent and different looks and different walks," he said.

"I think it is much more pleasant, but at the same time, I felt like [Lisbeth] Salander is very close to me: We have much in common I think, a little better."


posted by Wasiul Biswas © Cover Media  06.Feb.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More