Mar 17, 2012

John Abraham's girlfriend is not in film, will not in film

Bollywood Heartthrob John Abraham declared that his new girlfriend and life partner Priya Ranchal will never seen in any film event.Moreover John says he don't like Bipasha Basu.



"Now, my relationship is at an early stage is very delicate. People want to see a resolution, I know, but I want to be a place where I can confidently say, "I am here, and I will settle and I do not. It is too early, "John Abraham says.
Unlike Bipasha highly visible, Priya Ranchal almost there. And apparently, his ghostly presence in the design. John says: "This is a very sacred: you see I put my relationship on a pedestal for the world has ever seen. I see my partner (note, can never by name Priya) and the function of film: "It happens that the only two times when John and Priya Paparazzi seen together on Mumbai marathon and, later in the book launch of John's cousin. in addition to the first appearance of one to five stars, of course.



posted by Wasiul Biswas                      18.Mar.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More