May 6, 2012

Jay-Z reveals 'spoiled' child fears

Jay-Z has joked that he and Beyonce Knowles are likely to raise the worst spoiled child who never cycle.

The couple had their first child together, a daughter named ivy Blue in January, while they want their child to have a normal education, music Mogul Jay-Z - worth about $ 450 million and agreed it may be difficult to keep the blue-grounded.



"I guess I'll get the things I learned from my mother, my nephews and things I learned and apply it to raise the" Rapper revealed a video clip from Oprah - The Master Class: Special Edition, which airs in America on Sunday. "Then, later that day, I know I'm probably a lot worse, never spoiled."
Blue morning glory is showered with expensive gifts and want to clear anything that grows.

He is believed to have a wardrobe full of designer clothes and shoes, Kanye West is out of the BMW Mini espirrou for him, and he slept in a unique database.

Although widely respected in the music of Jay-Z, he understands that children do not always appreciate their parents.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More