May 18, 2012

Miley Cyrus is happy be seen as a sex symbol

The singer and actress grew up in the center of attention after appearing on the Disney television show Hannah Montana. She is now 19 and proudly shows her toned figure on the red carpet.


"If people think that I am, I take that as a compliment," She told U.S. TV talk shows Amanda the bonding. "I think I'm sexy!

"People are so afraid of seeing a woman like me, this is who I am and will not change."

Cyrus demonstrated her desire to exact a picture of her, releasing only the brave can be tamed. It notes that the image of his reaction shows that people feel uncomfortable to see him become an adult.

"Even just the name, which, as they say, that woman can not be tamed with a woman in my face saying," I can not be tamed "when all people really wanted to do, I think the people really well still sexist ", - she said.

"I feel that my hartsazroytsnerum trained, all-American is what I as a way to stay in the same things for me when I was 12 years old, I was smiling the whole time and always the perfect answer."


Wasiul Biswas                          18.May.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More