Apr 10, 2013

Tom Cruise - Need a Tom's mom to be a hero Tom

In the film, Tom makes his action scenes, and knew that the brave mother. He was thankful that teaches them to fear and fun to meet the new challenges.50-year-old actor, known for his roles in films like the previous 120 million oblivion Sci-Fi blockbuster.


"My mother," said the German newspaper  Bild, when asked who is his hero.

"[I can see my house in this wonderful world that you have left the United States for the first time, when he was 22 years old to discover a new world every step of the film world to me ... Interesting is not included as a legal ".

The Star's success in the film industry. Tom always knew he was an actor, his destiny, which is a combination of success and learning experience helps.

"You know what it means lucky for me that I can live my dream. The red carpet is just a small piece of luck, "he said.

"When I was four years old I wanted to be an actor when I saw the 22 Top Gun is a formula for success ... You can get anything in life, when you learn something new every day. "

In real life, Tom has the same appetite for adventure with their characters. He denied that something is aging and worries that instead of waiting for the next decade of his life more interesting missions.

"[Turn 50] does not hurt anything to Iceland, where it never gets dark weekday night and amused: Ran mobile snow mergullei ..." It jorrou. "I'm not afraid [turning 60]. Expected to do ten 20 films I hope to meet many new people that I do not sleep a lot and read a lot. Am always looking for a new adventure! "


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More