May 29, 2012

Jessica Biel is "ready" the challenges of married life

Actress Jessica Biel is set to tie the knot with fiance Justin Timberlake after a few months.Star 30 years, believes that the biggest challenge will be to balance career and family life.


"I do not think that our marriage will not change anything: Maybe I am wrong, but I think it will be a challenge to find a good balance in my personal life, family and professional life, and I'm ready," said the French magazine Gala

Jessica added that being a woman brings up a new world for her.

The couple plans to develop its own rules, marital bliss and Jessica insists that the situation does not mean you should feel the draw.

"For me, getting married does not mean you should limit yourself to a program already established. Rather it is an open window to explore new things in life," Jessica said.

The star also said that if he sees the future, your children will not feel the dark is

"I do not know, I never questioned me about it [to start a family. I am someone who makes things happen, of course, they were told that 30 to a woman who begins to hear the ticking of the clock I did not feel that they still feel," she explained.

Jessica also said that it does not become a goddess of the home to become a woman Timberlake.But beauty, which admitted that trying to improve your culinary skills.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More