Jun 6, 2012

People think I'm a bit of a rogue, a cad, a Lothario:Sheen

 Charlie Sheen still fantasies about his ex-wife Denise Richards
The stars were married in 2002, but separated three years later, as a result of a long and bitter divorce. He says it is threatened with violence, and now enjoys a friendly relationship, as their two daughters.


Charlie Sheen

Charlie sick and have to close and can not help with the Denise again, but if it can happen that one of the parties that the family is now enjoying.

"I want to Yeah! A: I do not know, "said Rolling Stone.

"It's hard to travel with a couple of times I do not want kids to walk to, you know?

"And we sleep in separate bedrooms. Everybody wants to know this also."

Denise describes as his best friend Charlie ", saying that trust each other about everything. He also joked with him, as one of their children.

The actor 46 years, now alone and discuss what attracts women. He has a lot of feet, saying that there are certain types of nose can not bear to be around.

"I do not have namorei girls, because their legs, fingers and form only a certain length and Hammertoe things must be bad, and the second toe being too long is bad, too," he said.

"People think a little more tricky, is a scoundrel, Lothario, who is that guy in the constellation in which s-twist and oddities, and I do not I like women."

Last year, Charlie won the headlines after he was two and a half men. He's rude to show creator Chuck-Lorre and out of control, referring to his famous tiger blood and gabándose the two women.

Although the star will not be calmed, not drink alcohol.

"I mean, that sh * t work Sorry, but it works: In any case, I do not see what is wrong with a few drinks: What is your drink - Tequila Vodka: Mine: Straight, because I always said the ice for injuries. ha ha, "he said.


 posted by Wasiul Biswas               06.June'2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More