Jun 8, 2012

Julianne hough is "still time" in the wedding and children

Julianne hough did not rush to walk down the transition to the mother, because she wants to make the most of his career first.

The singer, dancer and country star is dating Ryan Seacrest, since 2010, and the U.S. has found its way into talk about the speculation.





"There is still time for a wedding and children. I think I want to be a mother to have four brothers, I love children, but this is a golden moment in my career, and I do not want to lose it '- he said the Italian edition of vanity Fair, before adding it to photographers to keep the receipt. "I always wave hello to the Paparazzi to my left, because its goal is to see if I have a wedding ring, but magazines, which have announced their engagement in six or seven times." :

Recently, it was Julianne, who offered hope to move up to Ryan.

Julianne moved to Los Angeles, to rebel, because he became dissatisfied with his life dominated by dance.

Although sometimes he Longs for a normal childhood experience, he believes that the person has applied to the growing competitive dance industry today.

"My family, we always had a passion for dancing and singing in my four grandparents were champions dançantes [I], a rebellious teenager and felt unhappy I did not know what to do, 'he explained.

"So I went to Los Angeles, where I dreamed that the country singer to have recorded a few albums, but my career took off. When they offered me to become a mentor in Dancing with the stars, at first did not want to accept what I have hurt. the fact that I did not have a "Living" is normal, but I think that all those years at the school dance that made my character and is used to traveling a lot, which I liked. "

 posted by Wasiul Biswas               08.June'2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More