Apr 5, 2012

Zac Efron loves to share his life with someone special

The piece is one of the most desirable bachelor in the world is now one after 2010. Separated from Vanessa Hudgens, though with Rumer Willis and Lily Collins.
 


"Well, I'm not alone, but I am a hopeless romantic," he admitted. "I even wrote a song once."

It is assumed that the tune was Vanessa, Zac, who dated for about three years.

24-year-old with a penchant for older women.

He particularly likes to hit women and brunette jokes, that in some countries, it seeks to look at why women are so attractive.

"My preference of many older women are my favorite actresses Penelope Cruz, Rosario Dawson, Salma Hayek, and Eva Longoria" - has said vanity Fair Italy.

"The dark hair and dark eyes are a perfect match I think that you can not resist the Mediterranean look of this exotic allure every time I visit Italy, I dream."

posted by Wasiul Biswas                     06.Mar.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More