May 15, 2012

I am nervous for Britney Spears says Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez feels "a little bit Scary", a new The X Factor Britney Spears judges and demi Lovato - although she thinks she is. "You are very great."



 After months of rumors, the two pop stars confirmed that they will join Simon Cowell and LA Reid at the talent show by the judges on the U.S. hit TV show Monday.

American Idol Jennifer the judge believes that the new additions will be a joy to watch.

"Of course you will: I think it's really just your true self and not trying to be something that is not 'the ET said, when asked what advice she gives to the new Recruit.

"I feel a little afraid of them because I was afraid when I started to live TV - there are a lot of pressure that comes with it, but I think that they will do great."

Starring Jennifer now is what to expect when you are waiting on the edge of Brooklyn Decker. His co-star Britney's appearance on the show will help her fit in.


posted by Wasiul Biswas                      15.May2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More