May 15, 2012

Jessica Alba felt she was "objectified" early on in her career

Jessica Alba landed a leading role within the United States show an angel in the dark and the TV says that kkren, Robert's clothes to raise the ratings. Jessica does not like the attention and wants to know about his appearance as an actress and not a sex symbol.


"I have a show that premiered when he was 19, and immediately formed a strong opinion about me, because it was set," said Marie Claire last issue in the U.S.. "I feel, as was objectified, and it is awkward for me, I want to be chic and elegant."

Jessica now feel more confident in your body.

Married to Cash Warren, and they have two daughters together. Jessica believes that being a mother to change his approach, and she abrazouse how she looks.

The 31-year-old recalled sharply felt ashamed, when he visited the red carpet events, as are all focused on their appearance.

"I must be sexy, this girl hard money," he explained: "This is what people expected."


posted by Wasiul Biswas                  15.May.2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More